Thursday, May 24, 2012

What to do if you lose your PAN card

Lost Your PAN card or want to make changes in your PAN card?

If you lost PAN card or you want to make some changes you need to follow a very simple process.

Download the form for New PAN Card or/ and Changes or Correction in PAN Data from

Print the form on A4 size 70 GSM paper.

Fill your information in the form.

In case you don’t remember or don’t have your lost PAN card number then don’t worry. You can easily retrieve you lost pan card number from

Attach a stamp size photograph and submit the form at UTIISL OR NSDL along with cash of Rs.94/-

You can find address of UTIISL OR NSDL centre from the links given below.

Check your PAN card status after 7 days from the link below.

If everything is in order you will receive your PAN card within 15 days.

No comments: