Need to make a few bucks? Want to maximize profits on your seed investment? This is how you do it:
- If your canteen stuff sucks, cook and sell. You can make up to Rs 11,000 in profits in a week.
- If your professor feels too lazy to come and eat at your stall, pack it and deliver to the staff room. Charge an additional Rs 10 for the trip.
- Valentine's Day round the corner? Put those trinket trivia on sale. Overprice your goods.
- If your friends bunk class, open gaming kiosks. Attendance is guaranteed.
- Have an artistic hand? Use it. Most money earned from the cards you sell will count as profit.
- And, in general, look for opportunities where you can get a monopoly. Then enjoy being the market leader.
Ok, fine. This is not my own gyan. It is duly borrowed from the students of NSHM, who used the above tricks to post a profit of Rs 20,000 against an investment of Rs 850, in six days flat.
Now don't you think these strategies are worth a copy-paste?