Friday, October 12, 2007

How to get new PAN card in case of loss of previous one?

All you need to do is to fill in the Changes / Corrections in PAN Card form, attach your photograph, fill in your new contact address and send it along with the necessary proof and if possible with a copy of your lost PAN Card and submit it to any NSDL TIN Facilitation centre and you would get the new PAN Card in about 15 days.

No comments: