Ctrl+C may be the most important work we do everyday. But it's not a very
safe thing to do. Read on to know why. What happens when you press Ctrl+C
while you are Online... We do copy various data by Ctrl + C for pasting
This copied data is stored in clipboard and is accessible from the net by
Just try this:
1) Copy any text by Ctrl + C
2) Click the Link: < http://www.sourcecodesworld.com/special/clipboard.asp
3) You will see the text you copied was accessed by this web page.
Do not keep sensitive data (like passwords, credit card numbers, PIN etc.)
in the clipboard while surfing the web. It is extremely easy to extract
the text stored in the clipboard to steal your sensitive information.
Forward this information to as many friends as you can, to save them from
online frauds !
How this can be achieve
This is the code which does this:
To avoid this do the following:
1. Go to internet options->security
2. Press custom level
3. In the security settings, select disable under Allow paste operations via script.
Now the contents of your clipboard are safe. :)